vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 11:15
"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the 🌍.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about 🍕?
"These people are sick" ~Q
04:47 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 09:47
hollywoodpedofooktards
hang them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Higham @Tracey_Love
20 February, 07:51
Sickos vile and ill be praying to clean my soul after watching this

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
20 February, 12:24
Wow that interview with sandler and anniston says it all! Damn this makes me sick!!!!

connie wright @cowri
19 February, 09:09
I hear ROPE for the women & GUN SHOTS for the men. God will deal with them but I hope God plans on hunting parties first, instill fear in them before their death.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
19 February, 07:05
Brad Pitt fleeing from her now makes perfect sense.

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
19 February, 11:33
These people will spend eternity burning.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
19 February, 10:36
I also heard Angelina jolie was involved in it but isn't her dad a huge Trump supporter?

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
19 February, 03:54
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
I wondered the same.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 February, 10:13
these people are Fooked. God was watching

M.D. Bryan @MDBryan
19 February, 07:15
Relating to this crew... Only Ellen, a Rothschilds descendent, has been temporarily spared.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
19 February, 07:08
In response M.D. Bryan to his Publication
Only way that happens is if she flipped on people higher up in the strata.

#pain

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
18 February, 10:54
Food for thought: What if Ellen Degeneres was perhaps a white or a grey hat. I watched & thought about the 2014 Oscars that she hosted where she ordered 🍕 for the audience. What if she was trolling them. She orders different types of🍕, passes out the 🍕all the while the camera is on them & their expressions are captured on film. Afterwards asking for tip money from the audience for the delivery guy. Almost something to the effect similar to Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes in 2020. Looking at some of the her shows videos it looks to me she kinda eggs her guests to reveal. 👀🕵️‍♀️

Kerryn Cozmo @Kerryn
19 February, 03:45
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
When Ellen was in lockdown and having withdrawels, she did a card trick.. pulled two sixes then a five. she looked in the camera and said oh well. maybe we can work something out. cards added up to 17. i think she was freaking out and reaching out to Cue.

19 February, 03:56
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Interesting take.Maybe being used to expose more as part of a deal?

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
18 February, 09:10
right and each one of those women are practiicng witches and part of the same coven called The Wing

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 07:53
jennifer Aniston admtted she was a practicing witch in a mainstream magazine i believe in 2019.

george Clooney and Ellen De Generate are confirmed CIA assets that they use to shape public opinion. there is a document from the ClA that verifies this

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
18 February, 06:49
not buying that Jen Aniston is a part of that I think she genuinelyloves real pizza and is genuinely a good person.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
18 February, 09:13
In response MsF ixIt to her Publication
wrong she admits being a witch

18 February, 06:29
😂yeah, never talk about turmeric and ginger Kemon and apricots or the latest in " Foodie" or health food trends. Always Pizza and Pasta!! Hmmmmmm.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 06:14
Reese Witherspoon too?!😳🤦‍♀️

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 07:57
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
look for female celebs with male names....

BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
18 February, 06:10
evil sickos

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 February, 05:54
couldn't take watching it. Just knowing, makes me ill

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
18 February, 05:51
I think Jen is a dude.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 February, 08:28
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
i have heard that also...

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
18 February, 05:50
I hate them all so much for what they've done. Still doing probably.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 06:10
In response Charlene Marie to her Publication
I think we can speak of some of these people in the past tense, from those lists of famous people that have been ex[e]cuted, arrested, or are awaiting tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that info is true if they're guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.

Msterri ... @Msterri
18 February, 05:30
I really hate that Adam Sandler may be a part of this

Seek The Truth @WL6202
18 February, 05:59
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
He DEFINITELY is not a MAY BE. Funny that Anniston refers to eating pizza as 'fun'?

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
19 February, 12:13
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I've seen his name noted in stuff as well. It makes me sad; I was huge fan years ago. it makes sense: He was huge movie star. One movie was Little Nicky. He dressed as a woman on SNL skits. Big Daddy had child actors. And he was big buddies with Anniston, who was a child of big soap actor, so she has to be steeped in HWood. 👀