vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 11:15
"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the 🌍.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 04:47
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about 🍕?
"These people are sick" ~Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
I really hate that Adam Sandler may be a part of this
05:30 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
19 February, 12:13
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I've seen his name noted in stuff as well. It makes me sad; I was huge fan years ago. it makes sense: He was huge movie star. One movie was Little Nicky. He dressed as a woman on SNL skits. Big Daddy had child actors. And he was big buddies with Anniston, who was a child of big soap actor, so she has to be steeped in HWood. 👀

Seek The Truth @WL6202
18 February, 05:59
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
He DEFINITELY is not a MAY BE. Funny that Anniston refers to eating pizza as 'fun'?

Msterri ... @Msterri
18 February, 06:59
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Eww they make me sick