Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
18 February, 04:01
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Satanist Chelsea father is Webster Hubbel. She looks just like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desirae Patriot @PatriotPartyDes
17 February, 03:09
I had dark brown hair when I was born. I had red curly hair between the ages of 2-4. Then it changed to ash blonde. Not saying your theory isn't true, but people's hair color can change naturally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 02:45
The child on the left looks nothing like Chelsea. Should have curls galore. And red hair.

Penny Blake @penny1040
17 February, 01:04
Oh Lord. Every time I think I am informed, I find out more.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
17 February, 09:24
Can't even get past anyone having sex with either one of them.

Kim Steinhauer @KimberlyAnne
17 February, 04:17
I don't think Joe Biden's wife and daughter are dead.

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
16 February, 11:20
One of my daughters is a red head and she was born that way. Same with my cousins son.

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
16 February, 11:08
I was born blonde. At NO age did my blonde hair turn red and curly! and they do not even have the same nose!! The picture of HRC on the right looks demonic and the girlin the pic looks TERRIFIED! Wow.. just wow..

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
16 February, 10:42
By the way, Hillary is a succubus.
Just saying...

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
16 February, 10:41
OK, so that little blond girl is supposed to be Chelsea?
And the curly redhead is Chelsea, too?
I'm calling bullchit on that.
Those little girls are not the same child.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
16 February, 10:28
dots connected. can we also talk about hrc left eye. wtf

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
16 February, 10:05
evidently you missed the stort that amy coney barrett is bidens undead daughter and trump knew it was her all along

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 02:47
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Whaaaaaaa......over the top. But not for this bunch. 🤦‍♀️

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
17 February, 03:13
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I think Trump picked Amy Barrett on PURPOSE...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 09:37
Biden also sacrificed his son, Beau, and Hunter's wife & baby.

He's a very dirty creature from way back.

I've been watching him since 1972.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
16 February, 09:40
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
He lied about the *accident*.
He totally fabricated a story about a drunk driver hitting his wife's car.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 February, 03:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My Mom very rarely spoke ill of anyone, but I do remember her talking not so nice about Biiden way back when I was in high school in the '70s. She's rolling in her grave right now, I'm sure.😑

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 February, 08:36
I've often thought about chelseas babies and if she will sacrifice one or who will get them when she's at gitmo..they don't seem to care about their own as much as other peoples children.

American Woman @Justice4Children
16 February, 08:33
The little blond has a quare jaw and high cheek bones.
My girls started with straight blond hair with a slight curl at the end but that disappeared and became totally straight and a beautiful dirty blond. You don't go fron straight to brillo.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
16 February, 09:39
In response American Woman to her Publication
The nose isn't the same on both girls either.

Kim Steinhauer @KimberlyAnne
17 February, 04:23
In response American Woman to her Publication
No that's not always true. My son had straight hair and when he hit puberty it went very curly.

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
16 February, 08:23
And I always wondered why Chelsea never looked like either of the Clintons...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 09:40
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Then do a little dig.

Hint: Check her photos before her nose/lip jobs & then compare to photos of Webster Hubbell.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 02:50
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Webb Hubbles child. Not Bills. Looks just like Webb.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
16 February, 08:23
I connected the same cots when I saw it months back! I asked somwone where was the smaller child becaise it wasn't the older child were not the same person

Lori Walker @Loganbrock
16 February, 08:13
What the hell is wrong with hillary's eyeballs ---pic on left? Demon!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 February, 07:59

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
16 February, 09:08
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
This makes me very angry and I strongly feel that HRC and her girlfriend Huma Abbedine need to pay dearly for what they did to this child.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 10:03
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
This makes me sick & absolutely cry for this poor Little Girl. It is a Horror. HRC going to pay dearly for all of her evils.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 February, 07:53
soulless .......

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts