Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
16 February, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
evidently you missed the stort that amy coney barrett is bidens undead daughter and trump knew it was her all along
10:05 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
17 February, 03:13
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I think Trump picked Amy Barrett on PURPOSE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
17 February, 02:47
Whaaaaaaa......over the top. But not for this bunch. 🤦‍♀️

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
17 February, 12:11
Wait, what? I've never read that...holy crap...

17 February, 01:00
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
yes story goes first wife wad taking kids to safety from abuse at home. they were in a wreck.dont know cover up or what. the man that hit them joe ruined publicly by saying he was dui. story said amy coney barrett and trump put her on scotus. she did resemble the first wife but you know how that is. i think i found the video on duck duck go

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 10:11
i saw that, is it really true? she does favor him.

17 February, 01:02
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
idk like everything else in this fiasco. no way to prove it except dna