Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
16 February, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Biden also sacrificed his son, Beau, and Hunter's wife & baby.

He's a very dirty creature from way back.

I've been watching him since 1972.
09:37 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 February, 03:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My Mom very rarely spoke ill of anyone, but I do remember her talking not so nice about Biiden way back when I was in high school in the '70s. She's rolling in her grave right now, I'm sure.😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 05:33
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Naw, she's not rolling, dear...

But I bet she's cackling like hell & saying, "See? I told you so!"

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
16 February, 09:40
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
He lied about the *accident*.
He totally fabricated a story about a drunk driver hitting his wife's car.

16 February, 09:46
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
So glad you remember that, too!

Yes, he did.

The driver's daughter, apparently unaware that her dad took $$$ to run down Jill's car with his semi truck, was offended that Joe kept saying her father was drunk driving. Nope. He was paid driving. She might have been unaware of that, I reckon.

There's a lawsuit that has been filed in the matter by an eyewitness to Joe paying off the driver.