Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
04 April, 03:22
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Really???We are supposed to trust them for truth??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
20 March, 03:55
Wouldn't that be amazing? Lefties will stroke out!HA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save America @peaceinamerica1
20 March, 03:54
great plan!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 10:04

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 10:14
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
07 March, 08:40
❤️❤️❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 08:36
They already have. Taken them ALL DOWN. I will be over the moon (if there is one) when EVERYONE KNOWS WHOS BEHIND ALL THIS!!!!🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 08:43
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
THANK Q

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
07 March, 05:45
❤️❤️❤️🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 March, 05:38
YES !!!!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 February, 12:06
Wouldn't that be amazing!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 February, 10:58
And him? Haiti!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
07 March, 09:13
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
WHo is this ?

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
10 March, 04:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

North *** @Northstar
27 February, 08:25
!!!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
24 February, 08:40
And maybe Elvis - to expose all religion.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
21 February, 06:57
🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 February, 05:10
LETS GOOOOOOO STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
18 February, 01:29
this video is what had me convinced that MJ staged his death.
https://youtu.be/WUBHi-So4...

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
07 March, 07:12
In response Lynn Frank to her Publication
Interesting. I've never seen that before!

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
17 February, 10:29
OMG this will be the best card to play. The Whole World will stand up

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
17 February, 11:31
And Robin to light up our humor, joy, play on words to make us laugh, be happy, be joyous???? Laughter is such good "medicine."

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
18 February, 09:24
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I pray. Love him. I believe there are MANY alive who we previously were told were dead. MANY.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 March, 11:41

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
17 February, 11:28
And MLK to unite the world by bringing all our piecemealed populations back as ONE Nation, under God.... ? asking for a friend:)

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 March, 01:03
our goverment really has taken all the good people, who did nothing but try to make a better world! What a trully evil establishment we live under! 😢😢😢

Sha Chilen @shachilen
17 February, 02:56
I can not wait for these beautiful souls to return to us! ♥️♥️♥️

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
16 February, 11:51
First time I've heard Princess Di could be alive.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
16 February, 11:29
I .....HOPE ......

*** MARYLIN MANSON ***

exposes the

( Catholic Church ) .......... lol

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
16 February, 10:45
From your mouth to God's ears 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 10:02
Now that would be a blockbuster ending to this movie and I for one will be grateful for the rest of my life that GOD allowed me to witness it real time. I sure pray you are right. This is MY Generation :)

Joanne Boyko @Hellcat
17 February, 10:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Praying Everyday! I for one Love All 4.
Stay Safe

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
16 February, 09:19
These 3 with President Trump would have the entire world on board. Everyone loves at least one of them. The Great Unifiers.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 01:16
MJ tried to expose the beast, as best as he could, thru his songs and performances. I have 2 personal beliefs about him, 1 that Dirty Diana was about Diana Ross being a man ( even when I was little I thought DR to be an odd looking female)and 2, the colored band he always wore around his arm was for the children he knew were/are suffering. I see his '93 super bowl performance differently now👇see if you do too. Pay special attention to what he says at 8:21...

https://youtu.be/nBkNQZ-6Q...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 February, 02:34
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 12:22
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I loved his Super Bowl performance 2021 that costume was amazing !

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
16 February, 12:48

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
16 February, 10:46
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this! Incredible!

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 February, 12:38
George Floyd to expose the corrupt police?

Sharon Jenkins @Virgogirl1971
17 February, 12:48
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
George Floyd is alive...

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
16 February, 12:31
Welcome back. We love you. +++