Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 February, 07:39
TRUMP CARDS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
MJ tried to expose the beast, as best as he could, thru his songs and performances. I have 2 personal beliefs about him, 1 that Dirty Diana was about Diana Ross being a man ( even when I was little I thought DR to be an odd looking female)and 2, the colored band he always wore around his arm was for the children he knew were/are suffering. I see his '93 super bowl performance differently now👇see if you do too. Pay special attention to what he says at 8:21...

https://youtu.be/nBkNQZ-6Q...
01:16 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 March, 12:22
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I loved his Super Bowl performance 2021 that costume was amazing !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 February, 02:34
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 February, 01:33

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
16 February, 10:17
i think you're right about the message MJ gave in the Super Bowl. thanks for sharing! Now I'm thinking thats why he may have created the "We are the world" song

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 11:22
In response SaveThe Children to his Publication
My pleasure!
I completely agree w/ you! 💖

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 February, 03:56
crying😭
how long since then
how many children
how many people knew
Lord Jesus please let this current plan be an absolute miracle
complete. resolute. God's battle

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 04:05
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
My exact same sentiments!😭

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 February, 10:14
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
So many tears for these beautiful children. It is difficult for the heart to hold. Bless them, Jesus