Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
15 February, 10:07
Black NON-melting snow in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
15 February, 09:05
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
Believe it or not that can happen with a flash freeze. the black is the suit form the candle wick. This is actually sub 0 deg Centegrade Ice snow. This is the type that brings down trees. The weather is definitely very strange no doubt - but I have seen this before in cold climates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
actually i burned the snow here in Memphis TN with a long grill lighter and it did same thing turn black, didnt drip/melt, i could feel the heat go thru the snow ball and it also has a very original weird burnt smell when you smell after burning it.
03:48 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply
Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
16 February, 11:33
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
im outside the same area im gonna try it too

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 05:19
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
Manufactured weather... Right on schedule! Beijing did it for their last Olympics. Nixon launched it during Vietnam to the detriment of both sides...

Aluminum iodides? Anyone know a chemist or professor willing to study the contents? TAKE SAMPLES! WATCH THE WATER! WE'RE FLOODING IN THE NORTHWEST!

PEOPLE REPORT DRINKING WATER IS TOXIC IN SEVERAL CITIES RECENTLY. THIS RUN OFF WILL BE IN YOUR MUNICIPAL WATER... #truth TEST IT. REACH OUT TO 9/11 EXPERTS...
🙏🇺🇸🙏
#wwg1wga

some one special to some @godrus
16 February, 09:10
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Yes - I'm in Nashville and took the screen grab below of a chemtrail plane flying across TN east to west (landed in Memphis) dropping chemicals onto the tops of thick low cloud deck to force ice nucleation which caused the ice balls to fall.