Only people mentioned by ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply
Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
21 February, 12:44
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 February, 06:29
Watch the water ? Why? Are all the fish going to die now because of this snow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 February, 06:05
What the ?

Diana Grande @LadyDi
16 February, 11:05
Alaska

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 09:07
nothing woof suprise me at this point !clown world 2020 21
dam shit show weve been put through. ufos earthquakes volcanoes u name strange collors in sky planents astorides etc.. havent we seen it all?

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
16 February, 09:15
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
yes we have 🤗

Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 05:04
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think it's called revelations. 😮

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 08:49
save some samples 4 anyalasas maybe?

Dave Webb @AngryFetus68
16 February, 05:51
He is using a candle, which is burning off the parafin wax. I think it is just coating the snow in a thin layer of the wax therefore waterproofing the outside of the snow. He also packed it tightly so it would take longer to melt. The plastic smell is probably the wax residue that burned. That is why you can take a candle and do the jumping flame trick with a match. The smoke contains vaporized wax in it. https://www.thoughtco.com/...

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
16 February, 04:03
My guess is that packed snow has no oxygen and it isn't melting because the flame is hot enough to dehydrate the mositure.

Shawn Ifinoya @Shawn_Ifinoya
16 February, 02:29
🤯 Apparently, I have a science experiment (almost 10+ inches of it) in my yard this afternoon...I am rarely speechless...

Travis Brown @btravis76
16 February, 01:06
Weaponize Weather I thought it was fake but Jesus Christ

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
16 February, 11:46
West TN

Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
17 February, 06:26
In response Linda Lou to her Publication
small world... I live about 12 miles east of the TN river😂

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 February, 07:11
In response Linda Lou to her Publication
so werid. i noticed something different about the snow that just fell in Texas. i was trying to blowdry it to get water & it wouldnt hardly thaw. i was trying to use in toilet tank for flushing since we have no water.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
16 February, 10:16
that is def not normal!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
16 February, 09:55
R those toxi s? was this dtorm msnipulated by ds cia # HAARP?

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
16 February, 09:45
Here in Tennessee the snow has the consistency of Quinoua, little tiny perfectly round shaped crystals...I didn't think it looked natural when I picked it up last night...cloud seeding...

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
16 February, 11:31
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
im in Tennessee, it does seem different i thought. cant even make a snowman but we got luke 20 inches. im gonna try to see hoe it burns

1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 February, 03:32
hold it over a gas burning stove or a torch on low so that soot is not mixed into the equation.

Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
15 February, 11:54
i wonder how it will go away. some sort of chemical breakdown? let us know. save some ans take it to water dept for testing

World Wide @worldwide
15 February, 11:15

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 February, 10:25
She blinded me... with ...

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
15 February, 09:53
come on! did you see his hands all the way into the room NO"
STYROFOAM GEEEEEEEZ

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
15 February, 09:05
Believe it or not that can happen with a flash freeze. the black is the suit form the candle wick. This is actually sub 0 deg Centegrade Ice snow. This is the type that brings down trees. The weather is definitely very strange no doubt - but I have seen this before in cold climates.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
16 February, 03:48
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
actually i burned the snow here in Memphis TN with a long grill lighter and it did same thing turn black, didnt drip/melt, i could feel the heat go thru the snow ball and it also has a very original weird burnt smell when you smell after burning it.

Brad Till @rebelrocker84
15 February, 09:00
Ok, so the snowball he had was taken out of view of the camera for about 20 seconds, then brought back into view. The fact that it was taken out of view completely discredits it.

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
15 February, 08:50
Apparently we are amazed by things easily explained or contribute as "conspiracies" things that are common place.you packed the snow and are curious as to why it doesnt just melt in your hand like butter? The candle is giving off carbon. Thats the smoke. The snow isnt melting because you packed it. Did you not notice it getting smaller and did you mot think that you may have skipped liquid and went atraight to a gas which would have been hidden by the smoke? Also, Im from Colorado, thats not powdery snow. powder snow doesnt pack no matter what you do. we have to be better than this!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
15 February, 08:24
we just did this too weird

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
15 February, 07:38
I live in Wyoming. I just put a flame to our snow and it turned black also. What is this crap?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 February, 04:47
In response Dellas Rosendahl to his Publication
i tried it to & my husband laughed. the black is from the soot. 😳

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
15 February, 07:31
so...no snow ice cream?!?

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
15 February, 07:26
🙄This is what happens when you don't take Physics class

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
15 February, 07:32
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
😂

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
15 February, 06:48
When you tightly pack snow to do this "test" you are pressing it into an ice cube. Go grab an ice cube and do the same thing. The black soot is produced by the candle, not "burnt snow."

Science.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
15 February, 06:50
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Tried that. The ice cube melted, the packed snow did not and turned black from the lighter flame....

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
15 February, 07:11
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
I can confirm, stop posting bullshit. snow when compacted is not melting and turns black when using a candle. Basic science 101

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
15 February, 06:48
What sorcery is this?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 February, 06:42
Found this online, an old video. Apparently, this is normal. However, I do believe they were spraying aliminum (chem trails).. and there's enough polution in the atmosphere... that the soot forms. The heat of the flame evaporates the snowball... so it does not drip. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
15 February, 06:38
Trending #burningsnow