Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
15 February, 10:07
Black NON-melting snow in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
15 February, 09:05
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
Believe it or not that can happen with a flash freeze. the black is the suit form the candle wick. This is actually sub 0 deg Centegrade Ice snow. This is the type that brings down trees. The weather is definitely very strange no doubt - but I have seen this before in cold climates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
16 February, 03:48
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
actually i burned the snow here in Memphis TN with a long grill lighter and it did same thing turn black, didnt drip/melt, i could feel the heat go thru the snow ball and it also has a very original weird burnt smell when you smell after burning it.

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
im outside the same area im gonna try it too
11:33 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lindalovesthelight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Lou, click on at the bottom under it