Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 February, 02:09
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
Could anyone tell me what sites to buy from and also what price is good. I have no clue what the heck im doing so some input would be greatly appreciated.
02:32 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Star in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 February, 03:57
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
I've bought from Ampex, SD Bullion and JD Buillion. They all are at least 10 business days away from actually shipping it to you so between that and USPS🙄 it can be nerve wracking waiting to get it. waiting now on 4 different shipments after receiving my initial 50 ozs. Trying to accumulate as much as possible before the SHTF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
19 February, 03:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Same

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 February, 01:24
It's easier to go to SDBullion.com or Moneymetals.com than to research a lot! They seem to be competitively priced. A lot of "premiums" are very high now. That's what you actually pay compared to spot prices. Many buy silver Maple coins as opposed to US Silver Eagles cuz they are a better value and still easily sold back. Rounds and small bars like other cmmt said are rlly easy and the best, so then it's not confusing. They are the best value, but coins are minted by the gov, so are higher priced but more sought after for higher return; but all is able to be sold back when the price incr'ses.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 02:05
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I went to JM and just got some indian head coins but it said 32. then I checkes out and they went up to 34. No clue why that is maybe the quantity. I bought 10. I plain to buy some more but maybe Ill try a different site this time. Than You for the input its very helpful.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 09:23
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Thank You

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
16 February, 11:04
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
In Canada I have purchased all my monster boxes from SILVERGODBULL in Calgary. Extremely trustworthy.

Kay Tee @kmax
16 February, 03:45
😊https://www.top10.com/site...

I can tell you what I do which is based on Mike Maloney's advice, I stick to coins, rounds and small bars (5oz, 10 oz). I can sell smaller items if I need money. You can't break a bar.

Learn about spot price, minted coins, rounds, discounts for multiple pruchases.

Avoid collectables - just regular coins and bars.

Bigger bars are better value & for stacking. Up to you.

Education on Youtube: David Morgan, Egon Von Greyerz, Mike Maloney, Greg Hunter. Lynette Zhang, Fick Rule, JIm Rickards

Have fun! 😊

Kay Tee @kmax
16 February, 03:46
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
opps that should say Rick Rule.

Here's the word on silver from DJT.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 09:22
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
Thank You for the information .

Kay Tee @kmax
16 February, 03:06
SD Bullion, Scotsdale Mint, APMEX