Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.
02:09 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Miss Vicki @newlife
19 February, 04:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nothing. Absolutely nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 February, 03:49
Many Canadian online shops are sold out or have a delay.
You can go to a Canada Post outlet and buy coins there.
Prices are the same as the Canadian Mint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 03:33
Can we simply get a single DC arrest for ALL to see AND subsequent trial AND hanging? Is that asking for too much?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 05:46
and buy First Majestic Silver
ticker. AG.
just reported fantastic earnings for Q4 and full year '20
they are BIG playa

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
16 February, 06:53
https://arena24seven.com?r...
More silver items in shop.

Miss Vicki @newlife
16 February, 06:51
I'm sure it'll take 4 more years for anything substantial to come of this. Nothing in this movement happens quickly.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
16 February, 11:58
Did! Thank you!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
16 February, 11:58
Did! Thank you!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
16 February, 10:07
The silver squeeze is real. $SLV doesn't have sufficent amount of silver to meet the demand. Keep up the pressure and buy physical!

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
16 February, 07:56
bought 20 more ounces.. BUY MINING STOCKS too.. 👍😉

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 02:32
Could anyone tell me what sites to buy from and also what price is good. I have no clue what the heck im doing so some input would be greatly appreciated.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 February, 01:24
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
It's easier to go to SDBullion.com or Moneymetals.com than to research a lot! They seem to be competitively priced. A lot of "premiums" are very high now. That's what you actually pay compared to spot prices. Many buy silver Maple coins as opposed to US Silver Eagles cuz they are a better value and still easily sold back. Rounds and small bars like other cmmt said are rlly easy and the best, so then it's not confusing. They are the best value, but coins are minted by the gov, so are higher priced but more sought after for higher return; but all is able to be sold back when the price incr'ses.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 February, 03:57
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
I've bought from Ampex, SD Bullion and JD Buillion. They all are at least 10 business days away from actually shipping it to you so between that and USPS🙄 it can be nerve wracking waiting to get it. waiting now on 4 different shipments after receiving my initial 50 ozs. Trying to accumulate as much as possible before the SHTF.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 February, 02:19
If you buy it, then you need to sell it!!

World Wide @worldwide
16 February, 02:17
Who thinks silver demand will spike in relation to certain new tech disclosures?

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 01:19
Buying it every week till it takes off!!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 01:01
Stuck with crypto. 😨

World Wide @worldwide
16 February, 12:52
Who thinks there will be a boom in sliver deposition micro lithography?

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 12:50
We've been watching since Nov 3rd. How much longer lol?

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
16 February, 12:02
will do. ty!!

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
15 February, 11:58
coin shops carry ,junk dilber (90%)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 11:26
20 more ozs this week again.
Damn Nana gonna have to work this week.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
15 February, 10:57
And when it skyrockets hold it don't sell, wait for the new currency system. Don't want dollars that are going to be worthless.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 February, 09:54
Finally received my order today, ordered in January!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 February, 06:13
I'm still waiting for my order 14 days ago

15 February, 05:53
Nana usually just buys bars anyone got recommendations on coins?
Idk much about the coins.
Nana is a sponge for knowledge anytime!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 February, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Buy the Morgan or Eagle silver coins. Usually they are the least expensive. Easiest to sell when needed. Collective coins with fancy designs are nice but u get attached to them & then u don't want to part with them when u need to sell them. 💿

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
15 February, 11:45
In response mikes mom to her Publication
Bless you. I know farming n ranching hard work and feed prices have gone balistic. But, the knowledge, skills and experience you've acquired will be worth more than metals. Having said that, saving pennies and nickels will also payoff. Check out coinflation.com. You will find '82 pennies n earlier worth ~2.5 times face value; nickels just over face value; and > '82 pennies (zinc) approacing face value. Base metal prices expected to rise significantly.

Wrap 'em, stack 'em, and forget about 'em. I use ammo cans to store the wrapped coins.

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
16 February, 12:06
In response mikes mom to her Publication
ditto

15 February, 05:45
Working on it!

Texas Bi$ch @NativeAnon
15 February, 05:34
Agree !!!

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
15 February, 05:09
Bought some yesterday and today from a local coin dealer!

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 04:24
I was telling my husband that we need to buy silver in a hurry.
He was not enthused.
I was not happy with him.
LOL... I pray that I have continued patience with people... is it wrong that I'm sick to death of explaining EVERYTHING to the uninformed?

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
15 February, 04:50
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
16 February, 11:07
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication
Sounds like someone needs a new husband :)

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
15 February, 03:56
I sold @ $40 last time.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:28
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
hi there lefty! hope you got out of those isilver they have big problems as the investment world is just waking up to. i follow the redit board this explains better than i can 😉