Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 February, 02:09
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 02:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Could anyone tell me what sites to buy from and also what price is good. I have no clue what the heck im doing so some input would be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
16 February, 03:45
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
😊https://www.top10.com/site...

I can tell you what I do which is based on Mike Maloney's advice, I stick to coins, rounds and small bars (5oz, 10 oz). I can sell smaller items if I need money. You can't break a bar.

Learn about spot price, minted coins, rounds, discounts for multiple pruchases.

Avoid collectables - just regular coins and bars.

Bigger bars are better value & for stacking. Up to you.

Education on Youtube: David Morgan, Egon Von Greyerz, Mike Maloney, Greg Hunter. Lynette Zhang, Fick Rule, JIm Rickards

Have fun! 😊

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
Thank You for the information .
09:22 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Star in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
16 February, 03:55
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
You're welcome. I started 3.5 years ago with no idea what I was doing. I hope this helps.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
16 February, 06:14
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
It most definitely does, Im the type I always sec guess my self so everyones inpit has been great. I guess the saying goes you have to start somewhere and here I am lol Thank You ❤