Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 10:12
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:12
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

"23 & Me" having gone out of style, along with Ancestry.com... (I guess some folks are waking up at last!)...

They are searching for folks with Rh-negative blood so they can continue their bloodlines!

I realized this back in the 1990s.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
I did ancestry but through research. Never sent in a swab. I did, however, send in a swab many years ago to become a bone marrow donor
12:12 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 01:37
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
me too 🤔

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 February, 01:52
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
we're fooked apparently

15 February, 12:17
Everyone who has ever given blood is also in the database.

Ditto anyone ever caught in those traffic stops where they're collecting random samples.

Anyone who's ever had surgery or received blood products...

Amazing, the reach of those tentacles!

15 February, 12:16
Yepper.

You're in the database, then.

No worries unless you have Rh-negative blood.

Unless they're using this geoengineered storm to blanket us with chemical snow laden with special disease which targets certain genetic groups...

Ah! But that would make me a conspiracy theorist, wouldn't it?

LOL

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
15 February, 01:04
I am RH-. what do you mean? Am I in danger?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 February, 01:10
bumblebeepatriot
Your post now has folks who are Rh- freaking out, and you’re lol’ing...
You may want to clarify to help thise whi are just now learning to understand.