Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 10:12
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:12
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

"23 & Me" having gone out of style, along with Ancestry.com... (I guess some folks are waking up at last!)...

They are searching for folks with Rh-negative blood so they can continue their bloodlines!

I realized this back in the 1990s.

Just MeAli @JustMeAli
I have Rh- why would they want to continue this? I'm confused and just now learning all the fuckery they are up to.
01:14 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustMeAli in this post can reply
15 February, 01:41
In response Just MeAli to his Publication
With everything upside down in this world...

Doesn't it make sense that when you see an ad that wants to make you curious about your ancestors, people are actually looking for you.

15 February, 01:40
Many people are Rh-neg.

Don't fret about it, but be aware of your surroundings when you're out & about. Kidnappings are taking place.

Pray pro-actively; ask God to strike these evil ones down & make the way easier for the soldiers!

Check out Esoteric Atlanta channel on YT. She's Rh- & has done a great show with David Zublick about it & her ancestors.

15 February, 01:22
RH is prized in their sick world, give nothing away,you are a sovereign being, give the bastards nothing.

15 February, 01:16
dig ,,learn truths, no msm bs
we are truth.