Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
Some real shit needs to happen NOW to end all this madness! Like it or not we ARE losing momentum! There is nothing but a handfull of people reposting and repeating the same 25 things over and over on here and on GAB. Take a look at 8kun.. 1 fucking bread ALL NIGHT! ONE! From 1 am til now..... 1 bread on Q research! No rallies to inspire us.. No social media posts from POTUS to engage us! And people in my real life are walking away in droves! Fed up with the 'plan' and simply dont want to hear about it anymore. Time to SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT! We've had enough! DO SOMETHING!!
09:04 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
20 February, 08:11
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Man, I am so with you on this! I'm feeling jerked around, but am leaving room for things happening that I don't know about or understand.

I am remembering something Trump said about reopening the economy being perhaps the most important decision he would make. I wondered about this statement and why he placed such importance on a perfectly timed reopening. Perhaps he was projecting unto the future of now ... when does he make his move to gain the most in the America First agenda ...

At this point all is hope and speculation. I can only look to the hills and watch for my help, as read in the Bible.

WWG1WGA, Patriots. No matter what happens, you all are my brothers and sisters. Let us go forward in one accord and under the one and only Living God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 02:54
The propaganda on here bothers me. I think the truth should be enough to stand on it's own. HB's laptop & he is still free, there are things that have come true. Bad press from the left. A lot of truth here, but this amount of disinfo is ridiculous. My Patriot spouse gave it 2 days here & quit because he sees GI Joe themes in all these posts (like Project Thor.) This site is a good way to keep people off the streets, that's for sure. Interesting I see several replies to your post of ppl I've blocked. Hopeful something happens with Supreme Court hearings today. God bless. God bless TX & Potus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 February, 06:19
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Chief of Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAn...

Military Tribunal is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in the Supreme courts,
the congresses e.t.c.

GloballyπŸŒŽπŸ™βœ¨β˜ΊοΈ
πŸ¦πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
20 February, 08:27
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Well, I hope you stay and keep posting. Your insight is valuable. I came to this site to get informed and bond with Patriot believers. I can only do this with people like you.

I welcome the truth even if it hurts. I want to hear it. I want to be filled with truth. Give it to me :)

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 February, 07:03
Why not take this time to be there and help one another. Someone needs a roof patched, a driveway shoveled or plowed, someone needs a lift, food brought over. This is a time to pause, reflect, rest, and most of all Unity. Just a thought. And Pray.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
20 February, 08:16
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Well said and a sweet reminder of true love and duty. God help me get out of this slump.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 February, 04:34
So my question is what are you doing?
I agree that people are only posting the Same shit over and over again.
Here is the problem.
You are all on social media asking for change.
But what are you doing to make any changes?

Yes what you can do is very limited and make sure no violence.

You want a Rally?
Plan one.

Do not know what to do?
Call Governors, Politicians, and tell them what you want done.

I feel your Pain and this is not suppose to Anger you more...though it might.
I hear you Let it all out.

16 February, 05:05
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
I get you.. and I will admit to being confused as to what role Qteam wants us to play. Do they want us getting ourselves involved or staying out of it and letting them handle this. He's said both. And sadly, I dont have Trump's cell # so I cannot plan a rally for him. We do however locally line our main st about once a month to show we havent gone away. My part has always been the slow redpilling of those around me. Its the lack of new info and the lack of proof to all our theories about fake PEDOTUS etc.... people need proof not 'we shall see' and 'hold the line'. They are lsoing interest.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 09:55
Hang on, fren!

We're in Mercury Retrograde. It's not a time for big action yet, but a time of going over facts & information, re-examining issues, etc. THIS is the time for bringing out major info & Booms!

Also a time for physical renewal for tired anons! Massive self-care is in order. Get a mani/pedi or a good massage... Rebuild your strength.

We don't want to be all worn out because the time for CELEBRATION is coming soon!

SCOTUS will be hearing election fraud issues on the 19th. Expect more motion after.

This will rolll out in GOD's perfect time, not our own!

15 February, 11:21
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
First of all, YOU can wait for Gods grand intervention. I prefer to ask those who have advised us of this master plan to GET OFF THEIR ASSES and move it along b4 we completely lose 1/2 our base of Patriots. Im also aware the time table isnt up to me..but I was under the impression that differing opinions are allowed and encouraged here. I could go to twat and get that assinine meme posted to my post. Liberals usually use those tactics to shut down a different perspective, Its beneath you as a Patriot really... But thanks for your input. Maybe Trump NEEDS to hear his base is dwindling?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 10:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I FOUND A POST FROM GEORGE MAGAZINE ON YT I POSTED HERE EARLIER. "GEORGE MAGAZINE LATE NIGHT CHAT 2/17/21...😳 YOU HAVE TO USE DUCKGO TO FIND OR WATCH IT. SKIP 1ST 8 MINUTES OF COLORBLOCK SCREEN TO BEAT THE YT GAME. DJT TALKS, IMAGES OF A NEW WH? A NEW PRESS ROOM? NEW GROUNDS? TOP WRITING "OFFICIAL WH IMAGES, BOTTOM RIGHT, WEEKLY UPDATES...ALL SET TO THE SONG, HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON."

MIDDLE IS "HIGHLIGHTS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION." LAST 5 MINUTES, A NEW SPEECH & #tbiytc
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

15 February, 09:08
And before ANY of you jump in with all the things happening behind the scenes......... Im aware!~ Its not enough anymore. We need to stop the craziness of a Byedan admin and we need these people fucking removed for good!! All this shit is doing is hurting US... His loyal supporters! Why is the plan to hurt the ones who were with you all along? Time to blow the minds of the rest of the world! If they cant handle it......... so be it! Get this shitshow moving before any more of your supporters turn away!!! We can only hold the line for so long!~

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 February, 10:24
For the many Americans who are jobless, losing their businesses, cannot pay bills, struggling to buy food and medicine for their families, they are not interested in watching a movie or eating popcorn. This winter is harsh and the shitshow is causing an immense amount of pain and grief.