Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
15 February, 09:04
Some real shit needs to happen NOW to end all this madness! Like it or not we ARE losing momentum! There is nothing but a handfull of people reposting and repeating the same 25 things over and over on here and on GAB. Take a look at 8kun.. 1 fucking bread ALL NIGHT! ONE! From 1 am til now..... 1 bread on Q research! No rallies to inspire us.. No social media posts from POTUS to engage us! And people in my real life are walking away in droves! Fed up with the 'plan' and simply dont want to hear about it anymore. Time to SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT! We've had enough! DO SOMETHING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 February, 04:34
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
So my question is what are you doing?
I agree that people are only posting the Same shit over and over again.
Here is the problem.
You are all on social media asking for change.
But what are you doing to make any changes?

Yes what you can do is very limited and make sure no violence.

You want a Rally?
Plan one.

Do not know what to do?
Call Governors, Politicians, and tell them what you want done.

I feel your Pain and this is not suppose to Anger you more...though it might.
I hear you Let it all out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
I get you.. and I will admit to being confused as to what role Qteam wants us to play. Do they want us getting ourselves involved or staying out of it and letting them handle this. He's said both. And sadly, I dont have Trump's cell # so I cannot plan a rally for him. We do however locally line our main st about once a month to show we havent gone away. My part has always been the slow redpilling of those around me. Its the lack of new info and the lack of proof to all our theories about fake PEDOTUS etc.... people need proof not 'we shall see' and 'hold the line'. They are lsoing interest.
05:05 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 February, 07:56
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
This is why I refrain from touting anything unless I have proof to back it up.
Anyone putting out Dates or Predictions based on heresay only hurt themselves and the movement.
Deltas can help out but anyone pushing forth these aren't helping.
My Advise is Live your life to the Fullest to you can.
Look to God for Help.
Turn off the Damn news.
I see no issue in either statement.
Hold the Line is in reference to dont back down, Stand your Ground. (dont let them tresspass on you)
Would you rather me lie or brainstorm ideas or say We Shall See?