Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
15 February, 09:04
Some real shit needs to happen NOW to end all this madness! Like it or not we ARE losing momentum! There is nothing but a handfull of people reposting and repeating the same 25 things over and over on here and on GAB. Take a look at 8kun.. 1 fucking bread ALL NIGHT! ONE! From 1 am til now..... 1 bread on Q research! No rallies to inspire us.. No social media posts from POTUS to engage us! And people in my real life are walking away in droves! Fed up with the 'plan' and simply dont want to hear about it anymore. Time to SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT! We've had enough! DO SOMETHING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 February, 07:03
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Why not take this time to be there and help one another. Someone needs a roof patched, a driveway shoveled or plowed, someone needs a lift, food brought over. This is a time to pause, reflect, rest, and most of all Unity. Just a thought. And Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
Well said and a sweet reminder of true love and duty. God help me get out of this slump.
08:16 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 February, 03:20
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
I get those days too. was having one that day, matter of fact. God bless you❣️