d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
13 February, 11:42
Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
🧐 This breaks my heart too! HOPE the JB voters are watching. Now why would the order to lessen the price of this drug be revoked??? Some (SIG) right there.
01:42 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormyWeather1963 in this post can reply
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
14 February, 09:17
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
And then they put up a sign on the WH lawn that says
"Healing"

The nerve!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 10:09
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
They aren't human... something else.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 09:15
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Why?

Because he owes his buddies with BigPharma FAVORS, that's why!

When you have a paid-for president, this is what you get!

If things have done done a huge turn by April, I'll be moving back to Mexico.

14 February, 10:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
FAITH is a very big factor I know, but hang in there because we NEED each other to end this thing that's been going on for too long. Remember, it's about the babies and the little children at this point. Beneath all of the rhetoric which is there to bend our minds away from the worst crimes ever perpetrated on human kind. WWG1WGA