d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.
11:42 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
gail nichols @2021election
15 February, 06:22
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 makes me so angry!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey InGodITrust @Durrsygrl
15 February, 12:12
this and hearing from people I care about that they got the vaccine - so hard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
15 February, 09:27
i tried to put this video up on Twitter. They blocked it.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 03:17
had a hard time watching the mother with her little son. From $60 to $550

Jim SOS @Patriot66
15 February, 01:03
How is this possible if Biden is a FAKE President, in a FAKE White House, signing FAKE EO'S?????

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 03:18
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
letting a few things happen to wake people up and show them This is what its like. You voted for this! A buyers remorse

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 February, 12:22
this is really sad and heartbreaking for families but i hope the sheep are waking up!

Choose Light @Justice7
15 February, 12:17
so obviously joe blows executive orders are destroying people !! THIS IS DISGUSTING

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 February, 12:04
oh God, I am praying righ now & always. 🙏✝️

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
14 February, 11:56
this is what im having the most trouble with. what in the world are these folks supposed to do? how many will die? i don't think this is part of any plan...

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
14 February, 11:54
heartbreaking to watch

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
14 February, 01:42
🧐 This breaks my heart too! HOPE the JB voters are watching. Now why would the order to lessen the price of this drug be revoked??? Some (SIG) right there.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 09:15
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Why?

Because he owes his buddies with BigPharma FAVORS, that's why!

When you have a paid-for president, this is what you get!

If things have done done a huge turn by April, I'll be moving back to Mexico.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
14 February, 09:17
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
And then they put up a sign on the WH lawn that says
"Healing"

The nerve!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
14 February, 01:07
I am crying. I have several friends that have children with diabetes. My younger brother had diabetes.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 12:03
It is so frustrating to watch such crippling measures taking place - Have we nowhere to turn for justice? That's a really bad senario, backing us into a cormner where we have nothing to lose. We may be forced into action, like it or not, rather then waiting to be acted upon.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
14 February, 12:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Every last legal option must be exhausted before the Military is officially allowed to take control of the situation, in accordance with the laws of a Military occupation.

It appears our last legal opportunities are the SCOTUS cases on 2/19 & 2/26.

In my opinion, we should only take action into our own hands after April 1st.

Listen to these words from Juan 0 Savin in his newest update.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Evelyne Isenberg @Evi
14 February, 08:28
ive seen so many of these now. my heart is breaking as i have family and friends this is affecting! i know we have to wait, but, Mr. President please help us get our country back! General Flynn? is it almost time yet?

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
14 February, 08:21
My heart is breaking for all those who are having to go through this. This is a complete disgrace to all of us who have to have meds to live & survive.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 February, 08:19
I am not excusing this at all . My question is how they can charge so much it hasnt been 30 days? The lharmacjes needs to be held accountable. To the people who are diabetic, change your diet anf you will not need insulin Period! They are lying to you, diabetes is reversible. STAY OFF ALL PROCESSED FOODS. Replace with raw fruits and veggies, mainly veggies.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 February, 08:12
I hope the credits are coming soon as this is just heartbreaking.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 February, 08:08
For me it's been the elderly locked away from their families under the guise of 'CHINA flu', left to die alone. I AM PISSED!

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 February, 08:12
Maybe check this out...
There use to be companies able to cure disease through nutrition. Not sure why the Federal Trade Commission shut them down... But this may be helpful. 👉I’m not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. Just sharing what I’ve seen.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 February, 08:13
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
There are two pics of what I screen shot.

Callie Keegs @calliek
14 February, 08:00
This is so awful and not right. It breaks my heart.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
14 February, 07:08
NO NEED TO BE A DIABETIC THERE ARE CURES FOR EVERY DISEASE!! READ!!
https://naturalnewsblogs.c...

Donna Henson @21RFPeace21
14 February, 06:05
so the impeachment is over, wouldnt now be a good time to roll out the plan? $600 for insulin for an illness no one chose to have is going to cause people to not be able to buy it which will lead to people dying. Should we just keeping reading Q post? Yea that will help. So Biden is fake and everybody has been dealt with so stop this horror now. If people dont know and cant see thats thier problem. This country is a disaster NOW IS THE TIME.

Truth Seeker @J_87
14 February, 01:23
My heart breaks for these families something needs to be done

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
14 February, 01:17
We've seen too many of these. We've posted to many of these. It's time to write our Employees in Congress before this BS continue.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 12:02
Me, too... :(

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 February, 12:02
Better be more than close! This is inexcuseable! Enough! Stop it!

GREGORY TODD @GQT
14 February, 12:00
No - the question is clear - the question to the question is misguided - thats all

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
13 February, 11:59
Prayers!! This is not ok. People need their medications in order to survive.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 February, 11:56
Sue Big Pharma!

Anon Honor @Anonhonor94
13 February, 11:53
It's digusting that this is what's happening for so many people in this exact same situation.