d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
13 February, 11:42
Quite literally the hardest part for me, while having to let these events play out.

My heart aches for these Americans, and I pray that we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
14 February, 01:42
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
🧐 This breaks my heart too! HOPE the JB voters are watching. Now why would the order to lessen the price of this drug be revoked??? Some (SIG) right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Why?

Because he owes his buddies with BigPharma FAVORS, that's why!

When you have a paid-for president, this is what you get!

If things have done done a huge turn by April, I'll be moving back to Mexico.
09:15 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
14 February, 10:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
FAITH is a very big factor I know, but hang in there because we NEED each other to end this thing that's been going on for too long. Remember, it's about the babies and the little children at this point. Beneath all of the rhetoric which is there to bend our minds away from the worst crimes ever perpetrated on human kind. WWG1WGA

14 February, 11:25
Yes, this has happened to my yard man, as well.

I just keep praying that God will keep the patriots safe until this foolishment is over!

Having had a friend who was Type 1 diabetic, knowing that they only survive for hours without their insulin & need a pump constantly connected, I was in tears the other day, listening to a mom of a newly-diagnosed youngster... her insulin cost had gone from about $40/mo to over $1,000 & she was just devastated, as this was more than their house payment.

14 February, 11:27
God will "preserve the saints" until this mess is over.

Pedophilia & esp. adrenochrome are the glue that holds the whole swamp together - their currency.

I've said all along that if we focused on the pedos, we could clear out Congress of 97% of these evil creatures...

but this Plan is so much more elegant. It will trap them all.