Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
13 February, 11:50
Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:15
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
if you have to ask what a star seed is. good chance you are not one of them. but that is ok we won't hold it against you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 02:23
In response shop keep to his Publication
I am a Christian first and foremost. Also an ANON, for over 3 years. Starseed is some kind of weird cult created to discredit our movement. You can have it 😘

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:27
this is an assumtion of something you lack contect and understanding. as i am also a christian. and understand what a starseed is. but feel free to think what you like. my advice is to spend time in pray, ask for clarity and understanding and let the lord our god and his son jesus christ guide you with his spirit. we are all different parts of the body of christ. we are not all hands, nor feet, or mouths and ears.

14 February, 02:40
I am not trying to be mean or disrepectful. Why couldn't you just identify as a devote Christian that is trying to understand the will of God instead of a "starseed"?? What you just stated is falisfied by Jesus' own words. I am praying for you.

1 Corinthians 12: 12-15

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:47
You completely should reread my post and then reread the text you just looked up. then pray for clarity and understanding. pray for me if you feel the need to. but also pray for the things i have suggested. becasue the two things run in tandum with eachother. and with clarity and understanding it should all make sence.

14 February, 02:51
Definitely praying hard everyday. If you wanted me to understand "starseed" you wouldnt have made a statment condemning those who question it.

"if you don't understand then tou are not one"

That is not how a non hypocritcal Christian acts. This is the behavior that turns people away from church doors. I will most definitely be praying for you.

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:57
https://www.kingjamesbible...

we both stand on a mountain of sin debt that none of us could ever hope to pay. don't stand on your own pile of debt while pointing at mine. that all i'm simply saying. so while you pray, remember to pray for clarity of your own.

14 February, 03:04
Absolutely. Still no clarity on starseed though 🤷🏻‍♀️

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 03:11
then pray for clarity about it, do some reaseach about it, then pray more about it, come to a logical understanding of it that was all guided by the spirit. i could tell you what it is to be a starseed, but just like with Q the truth must be learn and can never be told.

p.s: i have enjoyed our converstion, and i will be the first to applogize for starting out being sarcastic. you are correct that wasn't the best line to take, but it did start a very good converstion i have truely enjoyed and i hope you have enjoyed it as well. as my goal was to expand your thinking.

14 February, 03:22
I feel like you can't logically explain "starseed" and that is why you keep tip toeing around it. Idk what you feel like has expanded my thinking here. I will glady help anyone who is trying to understand the Word of God or Q. I am very privy to both. I wouldn't just tell them to expand their thinking. You are either being duped or you are the duper. Jesus turned over the tables at the temple, I will always speak out against blasphemy. Call yourself a Christian, not a starseed. God Bless!

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 03:33
if you refuse to do your own research on things. you are fixed in your thinking and you leave no room for growth. you claim to be an anon, but you are not doing the work of an anon at all. you just mock something you do not understand, and refuse to do the work yourself to understand it. i can't help someone that won't help themselfs. you may think whatever you like about me and assume to know what it is you don't know. but at the end of the day nothing i would say will change your mind. for the record. starseed are the ones that chose to be here now during the great awakening

14 February, 03:36
You do not know me. I am very genuine and i always portray honest curiousity to things I do not understand. There you go condemning again without trying to help. Maybe I will encounter a "starseed" that has better info one day.

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 03:49
and i quote: Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂 doesn't seem to me that you are open to learning at all. as i said above, and you conviently ignored. starseed are the ones that chose to be here now for the great awakening. many of us have been given divine gifts, we have know all our lives the times we are living in and that we were here to help guide those awakening. prophetic visions, empathing gifts, and the ability to see the unseen (angels & demons) many of us feel them without seeing them. no 2 of us have the same gifts.

14 February, 04:15
Dueteronemy 18: 20-22

The prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’ when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him

Matthew 7: 15

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolv

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 04:24
funny. because i've already claimed christ as my savior and that my god is your god, why do you attack me with scripture as if you know what gods will is for me and my gifts. as i said before. you have no desire to learn or grow. you have just attempted to call me a false prophet and have used your faith as a weapon against your own brother in christ. your words can create Vison or division.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

14 February, 04:25
Why does scripture offend you? I am not sharing to attack you, just enlighten you 💗

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 04:31
not offended. but your intent was crystal clear. real eyes realize real lies. as i said before, are your words to creat division or visions. the link in my last comment was from a sermon for a true prophet of god. pastor kim clemen. worth the time to watch and reflect upon.

I love Kim Clement. No mention of starseed in any of his sermons. Scripture is not "real lies." I'm even further confused about where you stand. Sincerly, I am praying for you. Please don't think I am attacking you with scripture 💗
04:37 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Pastor Shadilay Kekistan @PastorShadilay
14 February, 12:02
attacking people with Scripture is exactly what you're doing ... legalism is cancer, fren. I'm a based Pastor serving Christ. Hop by our pond sometime so we can have a discussion :D https://dlive.tv/PastorSha...

you're asking, but haven't done your research. You're demeaning others who could very well be within the will of God. The term "starseed" more than likely describes something that is well beyond human comprehension, which is why many have suggested you get a shovel and DIG. You're an anon, right? The truth is LEARNED and never TOLD, right? ... but if you're attacc patriots, Y?