Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
13 February, 11:50
Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:15
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
if you have to ask what a star seed is. good chance you are not one of them. but that is ok we won't hold it against you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am a Christian first and foremost. Also an ANON, for over 3 years. Starseed is some kind of weird cult created to discredit our movement. You can have it 😘
02:23 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response shop keep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:27
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
this is an assumtion of something you lack contect and understanding. as i am also a christian. and understand what a starseed is. but feel free to think what you like. my advice is to spend time in pray, ask for clarity and understanding and let the lord our god and his son jesus christ guide you with his spirit. we are all different parts of the body of christ. we are not all hands, nor feet, or mouths and ears.

14 February, 02:40
In response shop keep to his Publication
I am not trying to be mean or disrepectful. Why couldn't you just identify as a devote Christian that is trying to understand the will of God instead of a "starseed"?? What you just stated is falisfied by Jesus' own words. I am praying for you.

1 Corinthians 12: 12-15