Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂
11:50 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
14 February, 03:36
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
To what I have read and came across a "starseed" is one of the 144,000 babies that where murdered by the king when he heard that a new Real King Jesus was going to be born. These starseeds where reincarnated right before JFK was assinated but to what I have read they have to be old enough to have remembered the assination. So they would be JFK jr age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 03:38
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
But the Bible repudates reincarnation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:15
if you have to ask what a star seed is. good chance you are not one of them. but that is ok we won't hold it against you.

14 February, 02:23
In response shop keep to his Publication
I am a Christian first and foremost. Also an ANON, for over 3 years. Starseed is some kind of weird cult created to discredit our movement. You can have it 😘

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
14 February, 12:04
Hey I'm all for gifted, talented, creative souls who are here to help humanity. Don't bash on the Starseeds until you know more. I recall many people saying the same thing about Q and look what's happening to them right now 😉

14 February, 01:21
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
OK, moonchild 👌🏻😂