Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
13 February, 11:50
Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:15
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
if you have to ask what a star seed is. good chance you are not one of them. but that is ok we won't hold it against you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 02:23
In response shop keep to his Publication
I am a Christian first and foremost. Also an ANON, for over 3 years. Starseed is some kind of weird cult created to discredit our movement. You can have it 😘

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:27
this is an assumtion of something you lack contect and understanding. as i am also a christian. and understand what a starseed is. but feel free to think what you like. my advice is to spend time in pray, ask for clarity and understanding and let the lord our god and his son jesus christ guide you with his spirit. we are all different parts of the body of christ. we are not all hands, nor feet, or mouths and ears.

14 February, 02:40
I am not trying to be mean or disrepectful. Why couldn't you just identify as a devote Christian that is trying to understand the will of God instead of a "starseed"?? What you just stated is falisfied by Jesus' own words. I am praying for you.

1 Corinthians 12: 12-15

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 02:47
You completely should reread my post and then reread the text you just looked up. then pray for clarity and understanding. pray for me if you feel the need to. but also pray for the things i have suggested. becasue the two things run in tandum with eachother. and with clarity and understanding it should all make sence.

14 February, 02:51
Definitely praying hard everyday. If you wanted me to understand "starseed" you wouldnt have made a statment condemning those who question it.

"if you don't understand then tou are not one"

That is not how a non hypocritcal Christian acts. This is the behavior that turns people away from church doors. I will most definitely be praying for you.

shop keep @shopkeep007
https://www.kingjamesbible...

we both stand on a mountain of sin debt that none of us could ever hope to pay. don't stand on your own pile of debt while pointing at mine. that all i'm simply saying. so while you pray, remember to pray for clarity of your own.
02:57 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by shopkeep007 in this post can reply
14 February, 03:13
Thanks for all your help. You have procen my point even further. I am a sinner, I am a Child of God. Definitely not a "starseed" 😂 Jesus loves the both of us regardless 💗

14 February, 03:04
Absolutely. Still no clarity on starseed though 🤷🏻‍♀️

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 03:11
then pray for clarity about it, do some reaseach about it, then pray more about it, come to a logical understanding of it that was all guided by the spirit. i could tell you what it is to be a starseed, but just like with Q the truth must be learn and can never be told.

p.s: i have enjoyed our converstion, and i will be the first to applogize for starting out being sarcastic. you are correct that wasn't the best line to take, but it did start a very good converstion i have truely enjoyed and i hope you have enjoyed it as well. as my goal was to expand your thinking.