Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 03:36
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
The lien only works when you go to sell. Then they notify all lien holders that the property is for sale and to present their claims for validations. It doesn't assure payment.
In other words it sits there and does nothing until you sell or so many decades pass. It isn't a judgement, and it takes one to make the claim enforceable.
Cite these SCOTUS cases to them. Ask them if they have any proof these have been over ruled or overturned? They haven't.

https://x.com/StillInVue/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 04:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thank you for that information, I will use it.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
The Constitution is the SUPREME law of the US, and the Supreme Court over-rules them all. So unless new rulings come out or they overturn older ones they still stand. Good luck!
07:46 PM - Oct 18, 2024
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
18 October, 08:09
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thanks.