Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.
03:22 PM - Oct 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 October, 03:33
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Tell them they needn't respond, as U have no business with them as stated above...add necessary attachment of Ur letter sent. Then say the matter is closed, as They have no authority nor any right to Ur Finances. And well done! ✊️😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 03:46
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you for your input.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
19 October, 03:15
'cute' how they address you as "tax payer"

In further correspondence I'd suggest you incorporate the idea that you are 'exempt' from paying taxes

19 October, 03:16
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I will do that, great idea, thanks.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
19 October, 11:09
Congratulations Shelia! Great job. Also, another thing that chaps their behind is asking for their Bond & Oath. Watch them squirm.
#BondandOath

19 October, 12:29
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
That is funny. Thanks, I needed that today.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 October, 10:46

19 October, 10:52
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you, I will check into this information with my county clerk.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
19 October, 10:34
Well done. Anxious to hear what happens next. I’ve often thought of writing a similar letter to see what kind of reaction it creates, and with the recent SCOTUS ruling on Chevron, I was going to throw something about their lack of agency authority to implement penalties of any kind.

19 October, 10:41
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I read a similar post, and used some of its language in my letter to the IRS. As you can see, another person added some good advice to use against the IRS. If we all begin to acknowledge the illegality of the IRS, I don't see how they can do anything about our decision to stop those voluntary income taxes.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 October, 12:53
That doesn't even look official. Just wait. I had a credit card debt lien once and it just expires after a short time. It only collects if property is sold.

19 October, 06:57
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Thank you for the information.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 October, 08:20
That is just beautiful.💕
I'll bet even the malevolent AI that generated that response letter spilled all it's 1s and 0s all over the floor and melted down it's circuit boards, smoking the building right out! 😂
You totally made my day!
Just BEAUTIFUL! 🤠
And such a courteous approach.
Just GORGEOUS!.

19 October, 12:33
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Thank you, Be kind is a motto of mine. Enough time for everything else if the KIND approach doesn't work.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 07:44
Oh! One big neat trick I forgot to mention! Investiagte how to apply your own lien against your own property for a MUCH LARGER sum. I am not the real estate lawyer type more the trail lawyer arguer so I can't remember the specifics but the law has a "first in line" system when it comes to liens and yours would be first before theirs if you do it in the next 90 days before they do. I have heard of people doing this successfully.

arba happihr @arba
18 October, 07:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Aloha
Wow
Thank you for sharing this info.

19 October, 10:47 (E)
This is what I found when I searche getting a personal lien on my own property.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

18 October, 03:45
P.S. they 'can' file a claim to start a court case over it, but again it takes a ruling/judgement to enforce this. But this takes a lot of money and effort. This is so small potatoes of a bill they'd spend many times over this bill amount just to try and enforce a collection. They have to try you in the state you are in.

18 October, 03:36
The lien only works when you go to sell. Then they notify all lien holders that the property is for sale and to present their claims for validations. It doesn't assure payment.
In other words it sits there and does nothing until you sell or so many decades pass. It isn't a judgement, and it takes one to make the claim enforceable.
Cite these SCOTUS cases to them. Ask them if they have any proof these have been over ruled or overturned? They haven't.

https://x.com/StillInVue/s...

18 October, 04:52
Thank you for that information, I will use it.

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 October, 08:22
I love it.....here we come IRS....we have seen the light......good luck.....keep us abreast of the outcome.....