Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 September, 01:23
πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸͺ–πŸ’ͺπŸ’ž

To Anons,
πŸ’₯ In case you missed it. He sees us.
I hope this motivates you to keep going.
Never EVER give up. We are almost there. HOLD THE LINE.

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/s...

Capt Kyle Patriots Meme Team
πŸ‘‡ @CaptKylePatriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I love you too President Trump! The mannerisms he shows here remind me of my Godfather, my Uncle Jimmy. You stay strong too and know that our hearts are filled with gratitude for taking The Road Less Traveled. Hugs and Fight, Fight, Fight.
01:29 PM - Sep 13, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 08:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Praying for a complete restoration of your health HopeπŸ™β€οΈ. Hugs❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 09:59 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thanks! I was able to move around better and took nothing for pain :). After seeing everyone's advice, I made an oil with frankincense, myrrh, cloves, ginger, rosemary, grapefruit and tangerine, then I put a cbd pain cream on top of that and then put Castor oil on that. I was able to move around easier. I'm still going to try everyone's suggestions though. Thanks to the well wishes. Sending love Janet.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
13 September, 08:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i dont know what your medical issue is and its none of our business but if you have chrronic pain syndrome. ivermectin is said to work, ask a naturopath, it is not going to hurt you at all. docs are saying the most safest drug in the world. a miracle drug.. best wishes and blessings to you..your on the right path for sure..

13 September, 10:07
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Thanks! I think I did something to my hip cleaning carpets. I have a weakness in my lower spine after a bad car accident many years ago and I injured myself with the heavy carpet cleaner. I am back using the nicotine patches but I was going to try Ivermectin too. I have it in the house. I just don't want to take too many things at the same time. Thanks for the advice.