Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 September, 01:23
πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸͺ–πŸ’ͺπŸ’ž

To Anons,
πŸ’₯ In case you missed it. He sees us.
I hope this motivates you to keep going.
Never EVER give up. We are almost there. HOLD THE LINE.

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/s...

Capt Kyle Patriots Meme Team
πŸ‘‡ @CaptKylePatriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 01:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I love you too President Trump! The mannerisms he shows here remind me of my Godfather, my Uncle Jimmy. You stay strong too and know that our hearts are filled with gratitude for taking The Road Less Traveled. Hugs and Fight, Fight, Fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
i dont know what your medical issue is and its none of our business but if you have chrronic pain syndrome. ivermectin is said to work, ask a naturopath, it is not going to hurt you at all. docs are saying the most safest drug in the world. a miracle drug.. best wishes and blessings to you..your on the right path for sure..
08:25 PM - Sep 13, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 10:07
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Thanks! I think I did something to my hip cleaning carpets. I have a weakness in my lower spine after a bad car accident many years ago and I injured myself with the heavy carpet cleaner. I am back using the nicotine patches but I was going to try Ivermectin too. I have it in the house. I just don't want to take too many things at the same time. Thanks for the advice.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
14 September, 10:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i have a lower back issue from a fall at 8. i had no problems that i was aware of.. the gym teacher used to say with those long legs you should be running faster.. i ran as fast as i could!!. i had very bad menses heavy, sick etc.. but then i had children. i had no labor pain. boom. i damaged the nerves in my lower spine in that fall.. damage done. i today have weakness in my legs such as going up and down stairs. walking is good. exercise doesnt help.. the nerves are not working. hoping med beds can fix that.. in instances such as this have to consider outside the box problems. since you have pain your nerves are still working just totally over stimulated, chiro can fix it... dont as a medical doc about that. they dont want you to know they fix a lot of stuff.. my sone has done miracles as a chiropractor.. now to find a good one... theres good and bad.. good luck. keep in touch