Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸͺ–πŸ’ͺπŸ’ž

To Anons,
πŸ’₯ In case you missed it. He sees us.
I hope this motivates you to keep going.
Never EVER give up. We are almost there. HOLD THE LINE.

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/s...

Capt Kyle Patriots Meme Team
πŸ‘‡ @CaptKylePatriots
01:23 PM - Sep 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 September, 06:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
il Donaldo Trumpo:
God Bless Every Single One of My Beautiful Keyboard Warriors! I SEE YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!!β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I SEE YOU AND I LOVE YOU=242
πŸ’§242
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q

The Day Of Judgment Has Come=242
The Movie Is About To End=242

Emergency Broadcast Test=242
Testing One Two Three=242

God Reveals All Evildoers=242
I Am Ending Them Once And For All=242
GITMO Lawn Fertilizer=242

Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord=242
Faithful, Devoted And Loyal=242
I Am Right Here With You=242
John Ten Twenty Eight=242

Chosen Ones, Rise And Shine=242
Trust In Yourself=242
Embrace Your Weirdness=242
Heaven Is Cheering You On=242

Big Win, Thank You, Anons=242
Say Goodbye To The Past=242
Step Into The Future=242
The Future Is Ours. Q=242
Unlocking Heaven On Earth=242
Cures For Every Disease=242

The United State Of America=242
Exodus From Slavery=242
Take Back Power, Humanity=242
You Can Make America Great Again=242

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
13 September, 08:18
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Like this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 September, 08:08
The GOAT/ The Boss❗️ The greatest of all Time❗️πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβœŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 September, 07:58
Love it! πŸ’•
Thanks for sharing Kat! πŸ˜„

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 September, 07:57
STAY STRONG ANONS & DIGITAL SOLDIERS!
STAND TALL!
HOLD THE LINE! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺ
YOU WILL BE SO GLAD & SO PROUD YOU DID!

Great post Kat! Thank you!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 07:50
Bad ass.

Liberty21 @Liberty21
13 September, 05:02
THE BEST!! THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU, KAT!! A WONDERFUL VIDEO FOR ALL OF YOU!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 01:41
Thanks Kat. This got me to get up vertically. Now I'm hoping to walk. Used a combination of essential oils and CBD gurus pain cream but am going to try lots of suggestions given to me by our family here. Love you!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 02:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's easy to lose your get up and go when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired 😐
But your screen name is strength -- 'Hope Always' πŸ•ŠοΈ
Praying for your complete healing
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸ’–

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 September, 07:56
Hope, may God Almighty bless you beyond measure and restore your body's strength, health, and vigor. In Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 01:29
I love you too President Trump! The mannerisms he shows here remind me of my Godfather, my Uncle Jimmy. You stay strong too and know that our hearts are filled with gratitude for taking The Road Less Traveled. Hugs and Fight, Fight, Fight.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
13 September, 08:25
i dont know what your medical issue is and its none of our business but if you have chrronic pain syndrome. ivermectin is said to work, ask a naturopath, it is not going to hurt you at all. docs are saying the most safest drug in the world. a miracle drug.. best wishes and blessings to you..your on the right path for sure..

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 08:26
Praying for a complete restoration of your health HopeπŸ™β€οΈ. Hugs❣️