Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump
“47 that’s an important #”

Chapt. 47 Uniform Code of Military Justice
@CaptKylePatriots

https://uscode.house.gov/v...

🇺🇸 Jan Halper-Hayes
MIL TRIBUNALS HAVE BEEN GOING ON.
The Navy JAG is the most efficient & swift Legal System.
THEY'RE TAKING THESE PEOPLE OUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES.
Whether it’s taking all the money, property,
the EVERYTHING of someone
or sequestering them away—IT’S HAPPENING 💥

🇺🇸 6-21 David Straight
The trials have been going on since Sept. 30.
30 news reporters are down @ Gitmo watching the trials
& when it gets reported on—EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
Until then NOBODY KNOWS.
I’ve got the court transcripts from Hillary’s trial..
Huma Abedin.. turned State’s Evidence on Hillary.
I got an opportunity to meet an Admiral of the U.S. Navy
who is the Chief Judge @ Gitmo & it’s Admiral Crandall..
He had the privilege of trying Hillary 💥
10:09 PM - Jul 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 July, 02:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DJT: 45th President
DEC: 45th JAG

DJT connected to the Vice Admiral here when DJT ordered the removal of awards to Prosecutors for unconstitutional surveillance of Defendant's attorneys and press

Crandall removed the lead Prosecutor from the case

https://www.navytimes.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 July, 11:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It would be nice to hear one person say, they took my dad, my sister, my mom, my cousin, my brother, my uncle, my aunt, my grandpa, my friend, etc to get more and they made him go through a military tribunal and they killed them.

Unfortunately I have not heard of one person on any platforms saying this 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
25 July, 11:54
In response James Dean to his Publication
JD that would be nice for our own confirmation, but that would by itself compromise ongoing operations. If one Cabalista squawked, then all might run, and White Hats want them ALL brought to True & Final Justice (think, UCMJ) - not just some here or there, as always happened before. This is a Planetary Purge of EVIL, top-to-bottom IMO. We were all enslaved before birth by this massive organized Demon criminal syndicate, a global Satanic mafia both complex & ancient. Our ancestors been fighting it since America was a thought, and then centuries before that. Andrew Jackson could only kick them out of America for a short time, but couldn't reach deep into Europe. They came back, assassinated Lincoln & captured (enslaved) America again, but worse.
SEALED INDICTMENTS are for taking down mafias - they open up & arrests happen all at once. We must be patient. Thinkin' their families have lips stapled shut. The Demon mafia is TOAST. Might be millions of arrests. Imagine the logistics.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
26 July, 01:45 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
JD here's a confirmation that might put your concerns at ease. See numbers below. This info is compiled at the website: bad-boys.us based on PACER Federal Court System. These Federal Indictments started at a very low number, few hundred/mo, then when Special Prosecutor John Huber & his massive team entered the picture, thanks AG Jeff Sessions, these numbers started jumping to THOUSANDS OF INDICTMENTS ADDED PER MONTH. At one point, many months ago, the site also listed "Individual Cases" and that number was over 5.4 million. Each Federal Indictment can have up to 99 individuals listed & that doesn't necessarily include SECRET or MILITARY INDICTMENTS.

When a Sealed Indictment is opened, that means ARRESTED. Non-Sealed Indictment means ARRESTED, & up to 99 individuals PER.

Think about that for a moment...5.4 mil 😜

Now👇
Sealed Federal Indictments: 509,864
Unsealed Federal Indictments: 50,160
Sealed Indictments Remaining: 459,704
Non-Sealed Federal Indictments: 834,325