24 July, 10:09
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump
“47 that’s an important #”

Chapt. 47 Uniform Code of Military Justice
@CaptKylePatriots

https://uscode.house.gov/v...

🇺🇸 Jan Halper-Hayes
MIL TRIBUNALS HAVE BEEN GOING ON.
The Navy JAG is the most efficient & swift Legal System.
THEY'RE TAKING THESE PEOPLE OUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES.
Whether it’s taking all the money, property,
the EVERYTHING of someone
or sequestering them away—IT’S HAPPENING 💥

🇺🇸 6-21 David Straight
The trials have been going on since Sept. 30.
30 news reporters are down @ Gitmo watching the trials
& when it gets reported on—EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
Until then NOBODY KNOWS.
I’ve got the court transcripts from Hillary’s trial..
Huma Abedin.. turned State’s Evidence on Hillary.
I got an opportunity to meet an Admiral of the U.S. Navy
who is the Chief Judge @ Gitmo & it’s Admiral Crandall..
He had the privilege of trying Hillary 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
It would be nice to hear one person say, they took my dad, my sister, my mom, my cousin, my brother, my uncle, my aunt, my grandpa, my friend, etc to get more and they made him go through a military tribunal and they killed them.

Unfortunately I have not heard of one person on any platforms saying this 🤔
11:23 AM - Jul 25, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
26 July, 01:45 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
JD here's a confirmation that might put your concerns at ease. See numbers below. This info is compiled at the website: bad-boys.us based on PACER Federal Court System. These Federal Indictments started at a very low number, few hundred/mo, then when Special Prosecutor John Huber & his massive team entered the picture, thanks AG Jeff Sessions, these numbers started jumping to THOUSANDS OF INDICTMENTS ADDED PER MONTH. At one point, many months ago, the site also listed "Individual Cases" and that number was over 5.4 million. Each Federal Indictment can have up to 99 individuals listed & that doesn't necessarily include SECRET or MILITARY INDICTMENTS.

When a Sealed Indictment is opened, that means ARRESTED. Non-Sealed Indictment means ARRESTED, & up to 99 individuals PER.

Think about that for a moment...5.4 mil 😜

Now👇
Sealed Federal Indictments: 509,864
Unsealed Federal Indictments: 50,160
Sealed Indictments Remaining: 459,704
Non-Sealed Federal Indictments: 834,325

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 July, 02:55
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I did see the bad boys site before and thanks for the heads up again.

I've been aware of this stuff since before 9/11

My father worked for the underground paper in Europe during world war II so I got an early start on finding out about the corruption in the world.

My dad was like a history book that knew everything about every war and every leader throughout the world.

I could only hope and pray that all these wicked evil deep staters will finally be gone very soon.

Thanks for your help in this fight to expose the corruption.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
25 July, 11:54
JD that would be nice for our own confirmation, but that would by itself compromise ongoing operations. If one Cabalista squawked, then all might run, and White Hats want them ALL brought to True & Final Justice (think, UCMJ) - not just some here or there, as always happened before. This is a Planetary Purge of EVIL, top-to-bottom IMO. We were all enslaved before birth by this massive organized Demon criminal syndicate, a global Satanic mafia both complex & ancient. Our ancestors been fighting it since America was a thought, and then centuries before that. Andrew Jackson could only kick them out of America for a short time, but couldn't reach deep into Europe. They came back, assassinated Lincoln & captured (enslaved) America again, but worse.
SEALED INDICTMENTS are for taking down mafias - they open up & arrests happen all at once. We must be patient. Thinkin' their families have lips stapled shut. The Demon mafia is TOAST. Might be millions of arrests. Imagine the logistics.

26 July, 02:47
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Well now we know what all those stacks of coffins were doing out in that big field that was discovered years ago 😎

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 July, 01:02
😻 I hear you JD.

No matter HOW MANY TIMES we read
🍿 “You are watching a movie”
it's STILL incredibly difficult to grasp it.

We want to SEE something 👀

Technically, it’s a RE-RUN.
QTeam is SHOWING US what they’ve ALREADY DONE.

Good news is 2024 is the year the COVERT war becomes OVERT
& IN YOUR FACE 💪💥 I believe that 💯

🇺🇸🪖 6-1-24 Q The Storm Rider
“You are watching a highly placed plan to save the world.
That's why Q was always telling you
you are watching a movie 🎥.
Unfortunately the war is real. The news is fake.
>ALL THESE EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN.
INCLUDING THE INDICTMENTS OF TRUMP AND PROSECUTION....
>>> ITS ALL LEADING TO THE PLANNED MILITARY COUP
THE DEEP STATE INITIATED THROUGH CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
AND CONTINUES THROUGH ELECTION INTERFERENCE.....
\\ All these EVENTS must play out for the sleeping sheep.
Including all EVENTS in Europe and the middle East.....”

👇 These Ghost Ezra posts always help me 🙏❤️🇺🇸🪖🍿

25 July, 05:00
This is a theory:

We are all part of this movie!

We are all part of a think tank.

When general Flynn said we are an army of digital soldiers, that's just what we are we do the digging we do the analyzing we do the speculating and the top brass scan over all this information that we are putting out to help with fighting this worldwide war.

It is possible we are part of this movie that will be put together using excerpts from several situations to make the grand finale final cut in this Grand movie of taking down the deep state.

Do you ever wonder why we are allowed to just pretty much put out anything out there and not be censored?

All this information is useful to gather all the information required to finalize this worldwide take down.

I don't care about being part of any movie I just want to see the final cut and watch it in theaters or at home either way with so much going on I'm sure they can make a great movie out of this.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 July, 05:06
And this idea you need to show them not tell them...

MATE! They are all on LINKEDIN.. they dont give two sods what you are up to on twitter r telegram.. they are all being paid to ignore you and they do and they will continue to...

So no one is waking anyone anymore...

And IF you DO want to wake them then get off anonup and twitter in and migrate to LINKEDIN and addrss them... but when they get home from their woke jobs they are NOT coming on yt, or twitter.. they are down the pub.. then they wander home and drink a beer and watch a movie or get a takeout... and they chat with their mates and their mates mirror back how great they are and no one here is have a SINGLE impact on them...

Then sometimes one of them gets married and they all have a piss up...

BUT THEY ARE NOT LISTENING.. AT ALL.. they are pimpin WOKISM and getting paid for it... and they are not interested in you disreupting that agreement...