USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
nteresting… Why would they need to swear in Capitol Police for only the period of 7/23/24 through 7/25/24?

Is it strictly due to Netanyahu’s speech or are they expecting something?

Also weird that Speaker Mike Johnson threatens to arrest anyone who dare speak during Netanyahu address tomorrow, 7/24/24.

Everyone is talking about the Christmas in July comm possibly happening Thursday 7/25/24)

Then Netanyahu is meeting with Trump on Friday 7/26/24.

Also interesting both Biden and Kamala have cancelled their meetings with Netanyahu during his stay in the US.

WTF is going on? 👀
07:06 AM - Jul 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 July, 09:38
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Fucking JUSTICE I hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 July, 09:20
Who is this group, and are they not already sworn in under such an oath already if they are law enforcement? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
24 July, 10:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i think those are local DC cops being brought in and federalized under the Capitol Police umbrella which is federal and different from local and state. Don't hold me to that but im pretty sure there is difference when it comes to being Sworn in Federally and locally. state.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 July, 08:20 (E)
Because o'Biden and Kamala are not the real Pres and VP. Just frauds who stole and election. It is called a COUP.