Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 July, 09:48
HA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
23 July, 09:49
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
That would make the plan very underwhelming if the codes mean something as silly as that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
But I wonder if we sometimes make things too complicated 🤷‍♀️
09:53 AM - Jul 23, 2024
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
23 July, 12:02
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
We may. Because nothing in this whole plan seems too complicated. I guess when we heard "Biblical", we combined that with our digital age and over-complicate the heck out of it.

23 July, 12:54
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Yeah. Its crazy though . I figure there's much infiltration in everything and sorting thru it is a major hurdle. Lots to understand. But the more we go thru..the more I understand. This is a bigger much bigger task than we could know. Not biblical cause its thinking too small. This is galactic and beyond.