Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 July, 09:48
HA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
23 July, 09:49
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
That would make the plan very underwhelming if the codes mean something as silly as that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 09:53
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
But I wonder if we sometimes make things too complicated 🤷‍♀️

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
23 July, 12:02
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
We may. Because nothing in this whole plan seems too complicated. I guess when we heard "Biblical", we combined that with our digital age and over-complicate the heck out of it.

Yeah. Its crazy though . I figure there's much infiltration in everything and sorting thru it is a major hurdle. Lots to understand. But the more we go thru..the more I understand. This is a bigger much bigger task than we could know. Not biblical cause its thinking too small. This is galactic and beyond.
12:54 PM - Jul 23, 2024
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it