Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Many of you know since getting very sick a few years ago that I have been dealing with bad pain. Something that I did had worked and I wish I knew what it was. In the last few days I am getting bad pain again. The muscles in my lower arms hurt to the touch as if I have lifted weights but I haven't. I so wish I knew what they were doing to our bodies. I do believe we are being radiated. I have never witnessed vegetable seeds have such a hard time to start growth. The sun is so strong and it's really hard to breathe outside. Family members have been very sick again. Yesterday I bought my daughter items for her future in case I'm not here. She loves to cook and she has claimed my kitchen to be her kitchen :). (That's the Italian in her). I wanted her to have items to give her hope for the future which she doesn't have. I told her after going through this journey together that I want her to have these things to remember me if I don't make it. At 22 she feels like she won't make it. 😭😭😭
11:07 AM - Jul 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 July, 12:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Now you know why they have been making all our fruits and vegetables seedless for so many years. It started with watermelons and then the grapes and now pretty much every fruit and vegetable you buy from the stores are virtually diminished.

We are meant to eat the whole fruit the seeds contain vitamin b17 and without it several diseases start and cancer grows vitamin b17 kills cancer.

If you can go out and get wild berries with natural seeds in them and wild fruit trees save those seeds to grow your own.

Unfortunately they have been spraying the world with aluminum in chemtrails which is highly toxic to plants animals and humans.

Who knows if things are going to really change when Trump gets in at this point I don't know. Are we being pacified until then so that we can continue to be poisoned and vaccine to death to where they can control us? Are a lot of these pains and eggs just part of us getting older?
We have been lied to so long it's hard to know what truth re

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 July, 02:01
In response James Dean to his Publication
Funny you should say this about the seeds. I just harvested zucchini and I sliced it up and made an awesome soup but the seeds are not as noticeable as they were when I was a child. It was mostly the meat of a zucchini. We have lots of berries we are growing and my daughter before she got really sick was foraging wine berries. Occasionally she eats berries as she's picking them and I tell her not to. Have you eaten the seeds of fruits yourself? Which ones?? We grow our own food in the growing season. We both need to feel better because we have so much work to do. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 July, 12:49
I have the same problem with my hip legs and shoulders, I use frankensense and rub it straight on, it does call for a carrier oil, but I use it straight. It does help. Hope you feel better. Praying for us all.

21 July, 02:02
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I was doing that and stopped when I started to feel better. I will start doing it again. Thanks.

connie wright @cowri
21 July, 12:39
Get all the negative thoughts out of your head PERIOD...

only think positive thoughts-

I have always been a FIRM believer 'if you think it you got it' (my son makes fun of me)

if anything negative starts to take over your thoughts say 'Not Today Satan' You can Feel God in your Heart...

We are all going to die why focus on death...
we learn to live without loved ones because God carries us until we can walk on our own.

Pink Totter @Totter
21 July, 12:38
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Sending gentle hugs Hope.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 July, 12:30
Hope you get to feeling better
Have you tried any CBD products?

21 July, 02:04 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Yes, I take them internally and topically but slack off on the topical when I am feeling better. I will start using again. Thank you.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 July, 12:28
God Bless You and your family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 July, 12:10
🙏+ Vibes! Sent to U and yours.

21 July, 12:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Feeling them. Thank you!!!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 July, 12:04
Sending positive energy your way. Can you feel it? 🫠

21 July, 12:19
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I do. Thank you from my heart.
We are both going to rest today.
I made her an amazing zucchini and beef soup that we will eat later to nourish our bodies and spirits. Thank you friend.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
21 July, 11:17
I'm very sorry for your pain. I struggle with my physicality too but not near that level. I have a friend that is in your shape and has been for a good number of years. It sometimes feels near hopeless with the pain and no improvement.
I agree with you I do not think the future looks good for the kids unless we have a miraculous change. With everything the dark side has planned and in the fire already it looks bleak. We have been waiting and working on ourselves for what seems a LONG time. May a blessed future for humanity be here SOON.🌎❤