Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 11:07
Many of you know since getting very sick a few years ago that I have been dealing with bad pain. Something that I did had worked and I wish I knew what it was. In the last few days I am getting bad pain again. The muscles in my lower arms hurt to the touch as if I have lifted weights but I haven't. I so wish I knew what they were doing to our bodies. I do believe we are being radiated. I have never witnessed vegetable seeds have such a hard time to start growth. The sun is so strong and it's really hard to breathe outside. Family members have been very sick again. Yesterday I bought my daughter items for her future in case I'm not here. She loves to cook and she has claimed my kitchen to be her kitchen :). (That's the Italian in her). I wanted her to have items to give her hope for the future which she doesn't have. I told her after going through this journey together that I want her to have these things to remember me if I don't make it. At 22 she feels like she won't make it. 😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Hope you get to feeling better
Have you tried any CBD products?
12:30 PM - Jul 21, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 02:04 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Yes, I take them internally and topically but slack off on the topical when I am feeling better. I will start using again. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396