Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 11:07
Many of you know since getting very sick a few years ago that I have been dealing with bad pain. Something that I did had worked and I wish I knew what it was. In the last few days I am getting bad pain again. The muscles in my lower arms hurt to the touch as if I have lifted weights but I haven't. I so wish I knew what they were doing to our bodies. I do believe we are being radiated. I have never witnessed vegetable seeds have such a hard time to start growth. The sun is so strong and it's really hard to breathe outside. Family members have been very sick again. Yesterday I bought my daughter items for her future in case I'm not here. She loves to cook and she has claimed my kitchen to be her kitchen :). (That's the Italian in her). I wanted her to have items to give her hope for the future which she doesn't have. I told her after going through this journey together that I want her to have these things to remember me if I don't make it. At 22 she feels like she won't make it. 😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Sending gentle hugs Hope.
12:38 PM - Jul 21, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it