Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 June, 11:09
Please pray for my friend that is a Christian his older son hung himself at his home. He was bad on drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 June, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sooo sorry, I have lost freinds but it’s usually eating a gun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So brutal. Just so horrible. Like you have lost folks to that.
12:56 AM - Jun 23, 2024
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
23 June, 01:36
Yeah they don’t know the pain of people who thought what could I have done, so I try as hard as i can to prevent that no matter the cost

23 June, 07:35
Amen. And he has four young boys. I had another friends father kill himself and to this day in his fifties has still not recovered. Just so sad.

23 June, 01:27
I get it, been close to too much

23 June, 07:37
Yep me also. Had a friend that was the MOST upbeat person it seemed. Actually Paula Deens nephews that killed himself, his ex girlfriend. She paid ahead of time to be cremated. Her mother had done the same thing. Never saw that coming either.

23 June, 01:17
They never told why