Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 June, 11:09
Please pray for my friend that is a Christian his older son hung himself at his home. He was bad on drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 11:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They were supposed to go fishing went to check when he saw his truck.....hat down looked at him and realized he was gone and left a note. I have heard of a lot of fkd up shit but that is just so fookin horrible.
11:17 PM - Jun 22, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 June, 10:33
God Bless You All Stephanie 😘❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

23 June, 11:29
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Ty friend.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 June, 12:11
Prayers. Drugs are parents nightmare these days.
Love you girl!! ❀️❀️❀️

23 June, 01:01
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Love ya right back. His dad is the salt of the earth. Def a believer.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 June, 12:10
I am so sorry. Both my son's were on drugs. One still struggles with alcohol now. πŸ™

23 June, 01:02
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I will lift them up in prayer sister.