Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And I’m fucking tired of being called one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 04:49
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I appreciate Mike’s timeline Tracey….
We can meet here for some
Good F-Bombs.

I am now
A
PROFESSIONAL
CONSPIRACY REALIST.😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 05:39
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Not sure if you have this one or not, Urban 👇

Started gardening today,
just remembered
this extremely interesting clip.
To my understanding
Military Tribunals began in
January of 2019.
This coming out officially from
GITMO possibly pave the way to
full disclosure….
What do you think?
My goodness hopefully soon.

🔷EXPOSE THE TRUTH🔷
09:48 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 April, 11:53
https://www.drjudywood.com...
The Towers didn’t burn up, nor did they slam to the ground. They turned (mostly) to dust in mid air.”

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 11:45
thermite paint and explosives. was noted on the net that "paint crews were going in" and did not even have to sign in etc. WISH I had those screen shots. I did some IN DEPTH studying on that. FK yeah them demons did it with malicious intent.

Jarobason son @Jarobason
24 April, 12:41
I think the NIST wtc7 fire collapse model is flawed im many ways.

NIST also does not investigate the demolition hypothesis. They say noone heard loud explotions... But people did hear loud explosions.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
23 April, 11:30
Great video and explanation... the analogy between a building & a stack of cast iron stoves, shoves a big red-azz pill down the throat too. Don't think I ever once heard about a contracted elevator company, not sure if I've heard any of this video at all. Thank you for sharing, do you have a link so I can send to other ppl, it's very compelling? No worries if not, and Thxs again!

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
23 April, 10:36
I looked for the link to this video but can not find, please post ? so I can Share elsewhere ?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 April, 02:06
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
@catadelle you can use the share button to get the anonup link... you can post that to someone and they can sign up here to see it...its an option. Its the square with the line through the top... sent msg to urban for the link

24 April, 12:24
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
You are able to grab the video directly here.
Push on the top right hand corner,
it will pop out with a white edge.
Press the top option,
that open up the screen to save the video.
If not, I could place it on Telegram.
That account is backup.