Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And I’m fucking tired of being called one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 04:49
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I appreciate Mike’s timeline Tracey….
We can meet here for some
Good F-Bombs.

I am now
A
PROFESSIONAL
CONSPIRACY REALIST.😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 05:39
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Not sure if you have this one or not, Urban 👇

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 09:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Started gardening today,
just remembered
this extremely interesting clip.
To my understanding
Military Tribunals began in
January of 2019.
This coming out officially from
GITMO possibly pave the way to
full disclosure….
What do you think?
My goodness hopefully soon.

🔷EXPOSE THE TRUTH🔷

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
Great video and explanation... the analogy between a building & a stack of cast iron stoves, shoves a big red-azz pill down the throat too. Don't think I ever once heard about a contracted elevator company, not sure if I've heard any of this video at all. Thank you for sharing, do you have a link so I can send to other ppl, it's very compelling? No worries if not, and Thxs again!
11:30 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Faye, click on at the bottom under it