Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 April, 03:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And Iโ€™m fucking tired of being called one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 April, 04:49
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I appreciate Mikeโ€™s timeline Traceyโ€ฆ.
We can meet here for some
Good F-Bombs.

I am now
A
PROFESSIONAL
CONSPIRACY REALIST.๐Ÿ˜‰

Mike Anon @Mike314
Not sure if you have this one or not, Urban ๐Ÿ‘‡
05:39 PM - Apr 23, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 11:17
This is interesting regarding quantities of jet fuel as well ๐Ÿ‘‡

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 April, 01:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
Sure does make ya think doesnโ€™t it๐Ÿ˜€
I have to think total mind control was/had been used on all the ppl seeing this event, not to mention the ppl actually there witnessing it, to not even question all the inconsistencies of that day!
Perhaps the shock & awe caused the trauma but after years of reflecting & every year having a ritual to remind us of that day by calling out the names, kept us in that loop!
Wouldnโ€™t you think after this many years something would click or you would have a lightbulb moment to challenge your beliefs of that day?
I donโ€™t know, but it sure did for me & stating those newfound beliefs made me a conspirator & socially inept!

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 April, 06:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I've flown on commercial flights probably 100 times. I always grab a window seat when I can. I've seen the "fuel" trucks they bring out before the flight leaves. They're barely the size of a large pickup truck. The tankers aren't big enough to hold more than a few hundred gallons of gas. The more I pay attention, the more I realize that it's all a scam. Everything is an illusion.

23 April, 09:55
That was a perfect short clip Mike.
Something I can send through text
without WiFi. TY

This is chilling.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 11:29
OOPS ๐Ÿ‘€
Bush admits explosives ๐Ÿ‘‡

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 April, 10:55
The work of every Intel 3 letter agency in existence

23 April, 09:48
Started gardening today,
just remembered
this extremely interesting clip.
To my understanding
Military Tribunals began in
January of 2019.
This coming out officially from
GITMO possibly pave the way to
full disclosureโ€ฆ.
What do you think?
My goodness hopefully soon.

๐Ÿ”ทEXPOSE THE TRUTH๐Ÿ”ท

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 11:45
thermite paint and explosives. was noted on the net that "paint crews were going in" and did not even have to sign in etc. WISH I had those screen shots. I did some IN DEPTH studying on that. FK yeah them demons did it with malicious intent.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 April, 11:53
https://www.drjudywood.com...
The Towers didnโ€™t burn up, nor did they slam to the ground. They turned (mostly) to dust in mid air.โ€

23 April, 05:45 (E)
Thank you Mikeโ€ฆ..
Another good meme for the stash.
In slow motion, the explosives were obvious.

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 April, 09:42

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 April, 10:19
I still have a hard time with this, not doubting this is real but my daughter was in that bldg that day & she told me she after she made it to the 44th floor from the 69th floor, which is a Sky lobby where ppl exchange elevators & there were a lot of tvโ€™s for financialsโ€ฆโ€newsโ€ had cut in & as she was watching she saw a plane on the screen before what she believed hit her bldg. From I have heard, that plane wasnโ€™t spliced into the film until after the explosion so how could she have seen it b4?
If the real truth ever comes out, this is going to b very hard for those like my daughter as a survivor & those whose loved ones were murdered. Maybe this is what they need to hear but it can also trigger that whole day all over again. It was hard enough for me to accept what really happened after believing the lie for so many years. The truth needs to come out