Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 12:05
Is anyone else like REALLY tired?

I have no energy left to fight and argue with the sleepers.

Word is that the White Hats are at a point where they could end this movie… I wish they would, or enlist us to help.

I’ve got nothing left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 01:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Some days are worse than others. It helps if I mentally focus on the world coming as much as possible, that and I try to not ‘debate’ with Normies.
Sometimes debating’s unavoidable. 😂

As Bruce Lee advised, I am trying to be like water. Fluid. Negativity can set up like concrete in your body & corrupt all thought.

Take every thought captive.
2 Cor 10:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 01:21
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Wise advice. I do this as well, but I have moments when I just feel utter wiped out.

I’ll go commune with some trees - all will be well again.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
Some are more sensitive..or maybe a cycle so we aren't all tired at same time.

It's the senses touch smell hear sight that brought me out of PTSD...it works when things seem to much.

My favorite remedy is to spend time on the beach..the birds, the surf, sand between my toes, sun's warmth fill my senses ... When I sit and watch the waves crash... somehow it gives PERSPECTIVE...my problem is little in light of eternity...BUT THE sea smell, surf crashing waves turn my mind off...changes the channel and helps.

Sitting by any water helps if not the beach.

.."He maketh me lie in green pastures he leads me beside still waters...I will fear NO evil God is with you."
I am tired I understand.
10:07 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 April, 02:59
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Casey Trump, Thank you 🌟

In your present-moment awareness, AWAKEN INto your innocence, your trust, your love, your eternal BEing. There is no God other than LIFE itself. 🌟

“In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of You are found all the aspects of existence.” ~ Kahlil Gibran Jr.

23 April, 02:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Curious!

I had The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran written in 1923.

Have loved that book..cannot tell you how many times I read it... One part I recall a favorite.. : to the level you experience pain is the level you experience you love. Found it so encouraging..made me THINK.

Also kids, they are not yours you send them out...and there was a picture of a bow with arrow.

Curious.. think it is the dad of your post!😊

I know God is real...I knocked all the electrical out in the house...and fire danced on the carpet like dancing flames! Opened my hand it had a plug blown apart and palm was dark as charcoal with a copper metallic edging around my palm. Turned the circuit barkers back on...no burns on the carpet of on me.....Not the only occasion...I seem to have an electrical connection. One time he wanted me to pray for a stranger...I asked and prayed, God healed her of Diabetes. She no longer needed to test of have injections.

His voice is different than mine!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 01:57
. ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
20 April, 01:39
OH, YES, YES AND YES! The waters bring absolute peace to my body, my mind and my soul! The waters I long to have in my presence!!! Thank you for an awesome share of what the waters do to/for YOU! Enjoy those waters......

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 10:47
My absolute favourite Psalm.

Beautiful insight - thank you.

God bless you Fren,

20 April, 10:53 (E)
Friend was in CA for work this week...contacted me saying it was so dark and heavy there...

Wondering if this is another KM attempt to discourage...They have Mind Control technology...even able to send repeat messages. (Used during Cov.)

Demons are soulless so like the opposite of what we like..We like encouragement, demons like opression..it feeds their bottom feeder makeup.

I also find comedy or utube videos that make me laugh...changes channel of my thinking too!

Take care of you!💛