The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 07:09
๐Ÿ’•๐ŸพATTN DOG LOVERS๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•

I need help...if you own a doggie can you tell me the best food is you feed your dogs?

I don't trust the processed canned/dry foods from the major brands!

Can anyone recommend something you know is safe and healthy for your dogs? If you make your own please share recipes I can use for Puppy and then as she ages..

TY in advance๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 April, 07:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I do chicken thighs, carrots, rice, eggs and some ground beef in chicken bone broth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
TY.. do you grind all of those ingredients in a meat grinder raw? Or do you slow cook them like a stew and them mush it together?
Thanks again!๐Ÿ’•
08:36 PM - Apr 13, 2024
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 April, 05:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I actually boil the chicken and cut it up and cook the ground beef stove top Iโ€™m sure the slow cooker method is the same . I think itโ€™s the best thing you can do for your fur baby! Any questions just reach out here there or reply to me