The Qake Lady @QakeLady
💕🐾ATTN DOG LOVERS🐾💕

I need help...if you own a doggie can you tell me the best food is you feed your dogs?

I don't trust the processed canned/dry foods from the major brands!

Can anyone recommend something you know is safe and healthy for your dogs? If you make your own please share recipes I can use for Puppy and then as she ages..

TY in advance💕🙏
07:09 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 April, 07:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I do chicken thighs, carrots, rice, eggs and some ground beef in chicken bone broth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 08:36
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
TY.. do you grind all of those ingredients in a meat grinder raw? Or do you slow cook them like a stew and them mush it together?
Thanks again!💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 08:33
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I just watched 3 of her vids.. TY 💓

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 April, 07:15
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
We do rice, chicken livers, peas, green beans, carrots. We will alternate other vegetables like cauliflower and collard greens and chicken thighs. Part of it is seeing what they like. Don’t give them livers every day. 2 to 3 times a week is good, but more than that can cause issues. We do mix in a bit of kibble with all the goodies. I think the brand is ancient harvest or something like that.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 08:36
In response The Real Me to her Publication
TY.. do you grind all of those ingredients in a meat grinder raw? Or do you slow cook them like a stew and them mush it together?
Thanks again!💕