The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 07:09
💕🐾ATTN DOG LOVERS🐾💕

I need help...if you own a doggie can you tell me the best food is you feed your dogs?

I don't trust the processed canned/dry foods from the major brands!

Can anyone recommend something you know is safe and healthy for your dogs? If you make your own please share recipes I can use for Puppy and then as she ages..

TY in advance💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 April, 07:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I do chicken thighs, carrots, rice, eggs and some ground beef in chicken bone broth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 08:36
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
TY.. do you grind all of those ingredients in a meat grinder raw? Or do you slow cook them like a stew and them mush it together?
Thanks again!💕

Lenore Lahnagan @lee
I actually boil the chicken and cut it up and cook the ground beef stove top I’m sure the slow cooker method is the same . I think it’s the best thing you can do for your fur baby! Any questions just reach out here there or reply to me
05:58 AM - Apr 14, 2024
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it