The Real Me @TheRealMe
Friends, asking for prayers for my husband. He’s having an ultrasound for a suspected blood clot. He is NOT vaxxed. He had a surgery recently that may be the culprit.

I am so thankful to God, for he has already made a miracle-my husband “just happened” to have a GP appointment today on an unrelated matter and the doc discovered the potential issue before anything bad happened. What timing!
05:44 PM - Apr 09, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
10 April, 12:28
In response The Real Me to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:51
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you, Arba. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
09 April, 08:26
Lord hear our prayers. Calm our fears. Let your love protect. Thank you Jesus. Amen

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:52
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Beautiful, thank you, Hollie. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
09 April, 08:14
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 08:12 (E)
God Bless you and your husband, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!💛

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you, Kris. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!

connie wright @cowri
09 April, 08:10
🙏💙👣💙🙏

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 April, 08:08
Prayers and love ❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 08:08
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
09 April, 08:03
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 April, 07:55
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal completely The Real Me's husband. Please heal his blood clots completely and keep them safe. Please make sure his doctors and nurses are good people. That they do the right things. Please give him and his family love, healing, guidance, strength, courage, peace, and rest. Let them know that you are standing watch over them. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:53
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you so much Tex. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 April, 07:49
Praying for you both 🙏 and sending love.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 April, 07:48
Sending Healing Prayers ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
09 April, 07:44
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 April, 07:41
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to you both! 🙏🕊💗✨

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
09 April, 07:38
Prayers going up for your hubby. Sending hugs, light & many blessings.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 April, 07:33
Prayers for both of you.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 April, 07:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
09 April, 07:10
🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
09 April, 07:03
🙏🙏💞

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
09 April, 06:28
🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏💫✨🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 April, 06:20
🙏♥️🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 April, 06:06
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 April, 06:02
🙏❤🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:54
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you, Alee. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!