The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 April, 05:44 (E)
Friends, asking for prayers for my husband. He’s having an ultrasound for a suspected blood clot. He is NOT vaxxed. He had a surgery recently that may be the culprit.

I am so thankful to God, for he has already made a miracle-my husband “just happened” to have a GP appointment today on an unrelated matter and the doc discovered the potential issue before anything bad happened. What timing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 08:12 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
God Bless you and your husband, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Thank you, Kris. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!
08:52 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 April, 08:55
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I am so glad to hear this!!! You both have got this!!! Keep walking forward!!! 💛 and YW!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 April, 08:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
😍💗