The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 April, 05:44 (E)
Friends, asking for prayers for my husband. He’s having an ultrasound for a suspected blood clot. He is NOT vaxxed. He had a surgery recently that may be the culprit.

I am so thankful to God, for he has already made a miracle-my husband “just happened” to have a GP appointment today on an unrelated matter and the doc discovered the potential issue before anything bad happened. What timing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 April, 07:55
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal completely The Real Me's husband. Please heal his blood clots completely and keep them safe. Please make sure his doctors and nurses are good people. That they do the right things. Please give him and his family love, healing, guidance, strength, courage, peace, and rest. Let them know that you are standing watch over them. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Thank you so much Tex. No clots! Some other issues to work on, but certainly less urgent. God is Good!
08:53 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 April, 01:40 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome. Glad things are going well. Yes, GOD is so good. I will keep you all in my prayers.🙏❤️🤗🕊️